MASCHINE MK3 with KOMPLETE 11. The overhauled MASCHINE MK3 production controller features even deeper integration with KOMPLETE instruments and effects, and now they’re both together in a single bundle. The redesigned MACHINE MK3 is loaded with enhanced features that take Native Instruments’ classic groovebox workflow and makes it faster and more intuitive, and the KOMPLETE 11 bundle is one of the world’s leading collections for production, performance and sound design. If you’re buying MACHINE MK3, this is the bundle for you. MASCHINE MK3 The third-generation MASCHINE controller improves on Native Instruments’ most popular groove production system with some major new enhancements. New in the MK3 version has a built-in audio interface, with pro-grade 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution, two 1/4 in. TRS line outputs, two 1/4 in. TRS line inputs, stereo headphone output, MIDI In/Out, stereo headphone output and so many other improvements. The other most notable change is the addition of two high-resolution, full-color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing and more. The button and pad layouts have also received a refresh, with an all-new 4-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating and adjusting levels, and a new smart strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more. KOMPLETE 11 Over the years the KOMPLETE software series has grown in strength with the constant addition of groundbreaking software for composing and producing music on a professional level. KOMPLETE 11 is the standard collection with 45 different products, over 13,000 sounds and over 155 GB of instruments and effects for all genres and production tasks. This industry-standard bundle is use by the top music professionals working on major motion pictures, AAA games titles, blockbuster trailers and more. Not to mention the countless number of music producers, engineers and other professionals who have the KOMPLETE library insta…
- Includes: MASCHINE MK3 Production Controller KOMPLETE 11 Software Bundle
- The overhauled MASCHINE MK3 production controller features even deeper integration with KOMPLETE instruments and effects, and now they’re both together in a single bundle
- The redesigned MACHINE MK3 is loaded with enhanced features that take Native Instruments’ classic groovebox workflow and makes it faster and more intuitive, and the KOMPLETE 11 bundle is one of the world’s leading collections for production, performance and sound design
- If you’re buying MACHINE MK3, this is the bundle for you
- MASCHINE MK3 The third-generation MASCHINE controller improves on Native Instruments’ most popular groove production system with some major new enhancements
Maschine Mikro is the perfect entry into the world of Maschine. All the power and flexibility of Maschine’s pattern-based sequencer, high-performance sampler, exemplary drum synths, incredible suite of pro studio instruments and effects, and acclaimed sound library in a compact, budget-friendly package.
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 Groove Production Studio, White
Maschine Mikro is the compact groove production system, combining software and hardware in perfect harmony. Get hands-on control of all-new Maschine 2.0 software in an ultra-portable package that fits into any setup. Add new dimension to your project with Maschine Mikro’s intuitive, groovebox workflow. And because software can be easily updated, Maschine 2.0 will always keep you on the cutting edge of technology, pushing your creativity further than you ever thought possible.
Maschine 2.0 makes you faster. A top-of-the-line audio engine saves resources while delivering the highest audio quality possible. 32-bit float internal summing gives your tracks a shine you’ll instantly notice. Advanced multi-core technology runs multiple processes in parallel, dividing complex tasks between your computer’s cores. Run more plug-ins, mix with ease, load up even more sounds on unlimited groups, and so much more.
Maschine Mikro provides intuitive, tactile control for composing, sampling, performing, slicing, and more. Renowned multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat. Mikro’s compact size and bus-powered operation mean you’re in control no matter where you are. And with incredible Maschine 2.0 software, you get full Maschine power that follows you to the furthest reaches of your creativity.
Maschine Mikro comes loaded with a vast 8 GB sound library, created by a wide range of internationally renowned sound designers and artists. Use Maschine Mikro’s innovative tag-based browser to easily get to the sound you want. Included are 8,627 samples, made up of 445 full drum kits, 388 multi-sampled instruments, 403 sliced loops, 1,200 patterns, and 38 projects.
All-new Maschine 2.0 software is bursting with power. Find instruments, effects, kits, sounds, and samples fast with the spectacular tag-based visual browser – optimized for Komplete Instruments and Effects. Get busy creating with unlimited groups and insert effects, and sidechaining. Then finish off your tracks with a sleek, intuitive mixer – all wrapped in a beautiful new user interface and with full multi-core support.
- All the power and flexibility of Maschine, with the same fully-integrated software and the same high quality, touch sensitive multi-color pads
- Create and perform beats, harmonies, and melodies
- Sample, slice, time-stretch, and edit
- Access to key software parameters via intuitive hardware shortcuts
- 8 GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor all with expansive routing possibilities
- Easily browse, load, tweak, play, arrange, and automate all sampler, plug-in and effect parameters
- Control and sequence all of your external hardware instrument
- Multicolored pads allow you to assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads light up in the same colors
- Pads feature increased sensitivity for much more precision
- Maschine 1.8 software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability
I am a huge fan of the software of Native Instruments. It has captivated me since I first got Reaktor back a few years. They have a huge variety of killer VST Instruments and Effects!
KOMPLETE 10 is the industry-leading instruments and effects collection for production, performance, and sound design. With 39 definitive instruments and effects spanning all genres and production tasks, this is limitless sonic inspiration.
- 39 products, over 12,000 sounds, over 130 GB of instruments and effects
- Over 12,000 sounds covering a full range of styles from electronic to cinematic to sound design
- Includes the expressive new ROUNDS synth and the hybrid drum sampler DRUMLAB
- Wide range of KOMPLETE Instruments, featuring KONTOUR and SESSION HORNS
- Outstanding collection of KOMPLETE Effects, including SUPERCHARGER and DRIVER
Excellent value with lots of “go-to” sounds
Reviewed By SRFireside TOP 1000 REVIEWER on January 28, 2015
Style Name: Komplete 10
I first became interested in buying Komplete for one reason: importing my Ensoniq and Akai samples to a modern platform. I started looking at Battery 4 as a great way to organize and import my huge drum library. Then I noticed Kontakt can import all the other samples too. Since Battery lists for $199 and Kontakt 5 lists for $399 it was actually cheaper to just get Komplete. Boy did that open up a whole different world. Komplete is a premier instrument and effects suite that gives you so much bang for your buck it’s insane. Two ROMplers (samplers) with 14 additional plugins, four software synths with seven additional plugins for one of them, plus an already packed effects suite with an additional 11 effects plugs.
The amount of content you get is dizzying. You get 13 DVD’s all set as a single install (sorry you can’t just pop one DVD in and install what’s in the one disc) with about 100GB of data. Installation takes a long time. Not only do you have to install all 13 DVDs in sequence there is also about another DVD’s worth of online updates. Two plug ins are not included in the package so you have to download those as well (Native Instruments should really consider updating their disc release to reduce all this updating). Once everything is installed you are ready to party.
When I say there is a lot of stuff I mean it. Get ready for the tour, because there is a lot to cover:
The beginning of my journey. The whole reason I started looking at Native Instruments to begin with. Think of it as an all in one drum workstation. Each kit contains 48 cells, which you can assign any drum or instrument sample you wish on each cell. Battery already comes with a massive amount of drum samples set to more than 200 kits.